Based in Zurich, Switzerland
PC / Mac
Set in a fictionalized version of the 1920s where the lines between modern psychiatric treatment and pseudoscience are still muddy at best, Sanatorium is a card-based workplace adventure where you test, diagnose and treat patients.
Development of Sanatorium initially started in early 2020 as a bachelor project at the Zurich University of the Arts (ZHdK). After successfully graduating with the prototype of Sanatorium, Sebastian Riedi decided to continue the project. In 2021 development is still going on with a growing number of team members.
- Card Based Adventure Hybrid Gameplay
- Branching Story Campaing with Mulitple Stories
- Diagnose, treat and "heal" patients with archaic methods or choose to be gentle
- Each patient file is a card puzzle of symtoms hidden and visible
- Story Campaign with 4 Chapters
- Branching Story with multiple Endings
- Endless Play Mode with rising difficulty
- Over 100 Symptom, Illnesses and Treatment Cards
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Nominee Advancement Award, Nominee Advancement Award, Nominee Advancement Award, Zurich University of the Arts Department Design" Zurich, 6 June, 2020
About Zeitglas Games
Zeitglas is a Studio currently in it's early founding stages. Currently realising SANATORIUM as it's first game also working on 2 other unannounced projects.
More information on Zeitglas Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
SANATORIUM - A Mental Asylum Simulator Credits
Business & Development, Game Design
Artist, Character Art, Enviroment Art